MENA region will be a source of growth for international brands particularly within the mid-range eyewear sector. In the GCC alone, GfK estimates the optics market to be worth €1.6 billion while the overall Middle East market has been predicted at €2.4 billion. Join the lineup and meet clients stocking mid range fashion frames & spectacles in the region.
VISION-X 2017 Focusing on What Matters
The Optometrists industry has been exhibiting steady growth over the past five years as a result of robust demand from the burgeoning elderly population driving sustained demand. Sale of Optic Lenses & Frames in the GCC region equals 80% of Opticians core business. Plus there is steady growth for Contact Lenses sustained by innovation across the GCC & Middle East.
Following the exponential growth in optometry, Vision-X is expanding the profile of the show to incorporate the whole spectrum of the ophthalmology industry as well. New exhibitors will feature the latest technology in Lasik, OCT and ICL. To get the best opportunities & to join this new segment, contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information..
- Vision-X has united the Middle East & African optical industry since 2000, continually building to support every sector across the industry
- Vision-X is trusted by everyone who works in the industry – manufacturers, laboratories, suppliers and distributors, eye care professionals, professional bodies and educators
- For leading brands and newer companies aiming to get a foothold on the market, Vision-X is the premium event to be seen at where you'll meet a dedicated and informed audience of eye care professionals
- Be immersed in the latest clinical thinking and business advice, and get hands on with new products and equipment
- Valued by a community of practitioners, suppliers and educators to help eye care professionals expand their knowledge, grow awareness, gain continuing education & training points, and develop their businesses.
Celebrate & Network
An opportunity to meet the experts and celebrate with the regions key buyers & distributors at an exclusive Awards night on 25-Oct. Discuss latest trends, opportunities & differences to the European or US markets, helping to focus business on where the new opportunities lie…
Supporting your presence
Taking the Vision-X message online and supporting your presence at the show, the Vision-X Digital Campaign will reach out to the market with show news, industry news & exhibitor news including new products, brand launches & what to expect at Vision-X 2017…
Future in Focus Seminar
Understanding the market landscape in which you operate is key to identify opportunities to grow your business. Te future in focus & retail clinic feature will discuss the latest trend, tech and local market insights to address any of your specific business issues....
- "We attend every year, as our aim is to promote the optical business in the region, and it’s our industry show. Vision-X is a really important exhibition for meeting the leading regional and international brands, and Yateem group participates to promote the region as a whole". Matthews Jacob, General Manager, Yateem Group
- "We come to Vision-X to meet with new and existing suppliers, look for new technologies to help improve business, and help us expand. Vision-X gives us this platform". Mahmood Zafar, Manager, Lutfi Optical Centre
- "Vision-X is the biggest participation of the German optical industry outside Germany. We understand that it is important to be here at Vision-X in order to create opportunities in the MENA region" Peter Frankenstein, Head of Consumer Optics, German High-tech Industry Association (GHIA)