With three days of professional training, debate and hands-on skills from leading regional and international practitioners the Opticare conference is a must attend for every eyecare professional to maintain their technical expertise. The conference is supported by leading educational institutes and associations including partnerships with Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai. Together with a series of dedicated workshop for optometrists the Conference will be equipping them with an extensive hands on experience on topics dedicated to contact lens & contact lens fitting.
An Un-missable Opportunity For Everything That Matters In Eye Health and Opticare
Vision-X Conference program is also approved/accredited by
- HAAD – Health Authority Abu Dhabi
- SCFH – Saudi Commission for Health Specialty
- MOH – Ministry of Health, Bahrain
- KIMS – Kuwait Institution for Medical Specialization
- Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioner
- Yemeni Council for Medical Specialization
Oman Medical Specialty Board (OMSB)
*Based on the agreement between All GCC countries including Yemen any accredited program in any of these countries will be by default accredited by the rest of GCC country including Yemen.
The 2017 Program was awarded 14.25 CPD Credit Points by Dubai Health Authority (Accreditation # 1838/17)
Conference DELEGATE FEES
For Conference Only:
Standard Rate - AED 650
Your Conference delegate fee includes:
- Admission to the 3 day conference
- Conference documentation including presentations supplied by speakers (where submitted)
Please note: Hotel accommodation is not included in the Conference delegate fee
CPD points are awarded according to the hours and number of Conference & Workshop sessions attended by a Delegate. Vision-X team will be sending the Certificate of Attendance to all Delegates highlighting the CPD points earned within Two weeks after the show
Workshop DELEGATE FEES
For Workshop Only:
Standard Rate - AED 250 per workshop
Your Workshop delegate fee includes:
- Admission to One workshop only
- Workshop session can be chosen after registering by sending an email to email@example.com
Please note: Hotel accommodation is not included in the Workshop delegate fee
Please note that CPD points are awarded according to the number Workshops attended. Kindly confirm the Workshop Session that you are interested in attending after receiving your Workshop Registration confirmation.
Discounts for multiple delegates booked from the same company at the same time are eligible for Group Discounts, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
2017 PROGRAMME AGENDA INCLUDED DISCUSSIONS ON
- Updates control strategies: optical and pharmaceutical
- Development and progression of Presbyopia
- Keratoconus diagnosis and assessment methodology
- Management of keratoconus using specialty contact lenses
- Ocular pathologies related to contact lens use
- Review of common binocular vision anomalies in children and adults including differential diagnosis and assessment techniques.
- Management options for phoria, tropia and anisometropia in children
- Prevalence of low vision and mechanism of disease progression leading to development of low vision.
- Examination and assessment process of low vision
- Low vision management options
- Free form technology in the production of progressive lenses.
- Digital Eye Strain management using specialty ophthalmic lenses.
- Blue light effect on the eye and how it can be controlled.
2017 Conference Sponsor
Bausch + Lomb is one of the world's largest suppliers of eye health products, including contact lenses, lens care products, medicines and implants for eye diseases.
The company is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products.
2017 Knowledge Partner
Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai is the first overseas branch of the 200+ year old Moorfields Eye Hospital in London, UK, the oldest and largest eye care facility in the world.
We have 14 Consultant Ophthalmologists, both resident and visiting, in addition to a team of orthoptists, optometrists, and a fully trained nursing staff, and a multilingual administration staff.
We cover all aspects of eye care from basic eye screenings, to complex eye surgeries such as cataract, diabetes, laser refractive, corneal, oculoplastic, strabismus, paediatric and glaucoma to complex vitreoretinal surgeries and also offer ocular oncology services.
2017 Conference Supported by