With three days of professional training, debate and hands-on skills from leading regional and international practitioners the Opticare conference is a must attend for every eyecare professional to maintain their technical expertise. The conference is supported by leading educational institutes and associations including partnerships with Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai. Together with a series of dedicated workshop for optometrists the Conference will be equipping them with an extensive hands on experience on topics dedicated to contact lens & contact lens fitting.
An Un-missable Opportunity For Everything That Matters In Eye Health and Opticare
Vision-X Conference program is also approved/accredited by
- HAAD – Health Authority Abu Dhabi
- SCFH – Saudi Commission for Health Specialty
- MOH – Ministry of Health, Bahrain
- KIMS – Kuwait Institution for Medical Specialization
- Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioner
- Yemeni Council for Medical Specialization
*Based on the agreement between All GCC countries including Yemen any accredited program in any of these countries will be by default accredited by the rest of GCC country including Yemen.
For Conference Only:
Early Bird Rate - AED 600 (Until 1-Oct)
For Workshops Only:
Early Bird Rate - AED 200 (Until 1-Oct)
Please note, CPD Credit Points awarded according to the sessions attended
Discounts for multiple delegates booked from the same company at the same time are eligible for Group Discounts, contact us on email@example.com to find out more
2017 PROGRAMME AGENDA INCLUDE DISCUSSIONS ON
- Updates control strategies: optical and pharmaceutical
- Development and progression of Presbyopia
- Keratoconus diagnosis and assessment methodology
- Management of keratoconus using specialty contact lenses
- Ocular pathologies related to contact lens use
- Review of common binocular vision anomalies in children and adults including differential diagnosis and assessment techniques.
- Management options for phoria, tropia and anisometropia in children
- Prevalence of low vision and mechanism of disease progression leading to development of low vision.
- Examination and assessment process of low vision
- Low vision management options
- Free form technology in the production of progressive lenses.
- Digital Eye Strain management using specialty ophthalmic lenses.
- Blue light effect on the eye and how it can be controlled.