With three days of professional training, debate and hands-on skills from leading regional and international practitioners the Opticare conference is a must attend for every eyecare professional to maintain their technical expertise. The conference is supported by leading educational institutes and associations including partnerships with Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai. Together with a series of dedicated workshop for optometrists the Conference will be equipping them with an extensive hands on experience on topics dedicated to contact lens & contact lens fitting.
An Un-missable Opportunity For Everything That Matters In Eye Health and Opticare
Vision-X Conference program is also approved/accredited by
- HAAD – Health Authority Abu Dhabi
- SCFH – Saudi Commission for Health Specialty
- MOH – Ministry of Health, Bahrain
- KIMS – Kuwait Institution for Medical Specialization
- Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioner
- Yemeni Council for Medical Specialization
*Based on the agreement between All GCC countries including Yemen any accredited program in any of these countries will be by default accredited by the rest of GCC country including Yemen.
For Conference Only:
Early Bird Rate - AED 600 (Until 1-Oct)
For Workshops Only:
Early Bird Rate - AED 200 (Until 1-Oct)
Please note, CPD Credit Points awarded according to the sessions attended
Discounts for multiple delegates booked from the same company at the same time are eligible for Group Discounts, contact us on email@example.com to find out more
2017 PROGRAMME AGENDA INCLUDE DISCUSSIONS ON
- Updates control strategies: optical and pharmaceutical
- Development and progression of Presbyopia
- Keratoconus diagnosis and assessment methodology
- Management of keratoconus using specialty contact lenses
- Ocular pathologies related to contact lens use
- Review of common binocular vision anomalies in children and adults including differential diagnosis and assessment techniques.
- Management options for phoria, tropia and anisometropia in children
- Prevalence of low vision and mechanism of disease progression leading to development of low vision.
- Examination and assessment process of low vision
- Low vision management options
- Free form technology in the production of progressive lenses.
- Digital Eye Strain management using specialty ophthalmic lenses.
- Blue light effect on the eye and how it can be controlled.
Bausch + Lomb is one of the world's largest suppliers of eye health products, including contact lenses, lens care products, medicines and implants for eye diseases.
The company is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products.
Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai is the first overseas branch of the 200+ year old Moorfields Eye Hospital in London, UK, the oldest and largest eye care facility in the world.
We have 14 Consultant Ophthalmologists, both resident and visiting, in addition to a team of orthoptists, optometrists, and a fully trained nursing staff, and a multilingual administration staff.
We cover all aspects of eye care from basic eye screenings, to complex eye surgeries such as cataract, diabetes, laser refractive, corneal, oculoplastic, strabismus, paediatric and glaucoma to complex vitreoretinal surgeries and also offer ocular oncology services.
Conference Supported by