An Un-missable Opportunity For Everything That Matters In Eye Health and Opticare
With three days of professional training, debate and hands-on skills from leading regional and international practitioners the Opticare conference is a must attend for every eyecare professionals to maintain their technical expertise. With the support of the European Academy of optometry & Optics and the International Association of Contact Lens Educators (IACLE), the conference will touch on topics relating to fitting of Toric & Scleral lenses. Together with a series of dedicated workshop for optometrists the Conference will be equipping them with an extensive hands on experience on topics dedicated to contact lens & contact lens fitting.
If you are a professional working in the Eye Health and Opticare sector, then Vision-X Opticare conference is one event that you can’t afford to miss! Contact the Vision-X team for more information.
Vision-X Opticare program is also approved/accredited by
- HAAD – Health Authority Abu Dhabi
- SCFH – Saudi Commission for Health Specialty
- MOH – Ministry of Health, Bahrain
- KIMS – Kuwait Institution for Medical Specialization
- Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioner
- Yemeni Council for Medical Specialization
*Based on the agreement between All GCC countries including Yemen any accredited program in any of these countries will be by default accredited by the rest of GCC country including Yemen.
PROGRAMME AGENDA INCLUDES DISCUSSIONS ON
- Myopia control strategies: optical and pharmaceutical
- Development and progression of myopia
- Keratoconus diagnosis and assessment methodology
- Management of keratoconus using specialty contact lenses
- Ocular pathologies related to contact lens use
- Review of common binocular vision anomalies in children and adults including differential diagnosis and assessment techniques.
- Management options for phoria, tropia and anisometropia in children
- Prevalence of low vision and mechanism of disease progression leading to development of low vision.
- Examination and assessment process of low vision
- Low vision management options
- Free form technology in the production of progressive lenses.
- Digital Eye Strain management using specialty ophthalmic lenses.
- Blue light effect on the eye and how it can be controlled.
OPTICAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Standard Fee for Conference only - AED 500 / USD 136
Standard Fee for Workshop only - AED 250 / USD 68
Standard Fee for Conference & Workshop - AED 700 / USD 191
Discounts for multiple delegates booked from the same company at the same time. For Group Discounts contact us on email@example.com
Please note, CPD Credit Points awarded according to the sessions attended
WHAT DOES MY DELEGATE FEE INCLUDE?
Your delegate fee includes:
- Admission to the 3 day conference (for conference delegates only)
- Admission to the 2 day workshop (for workshop delegates only)
- Admission to both the Conference & Workshop (for full delegates)
- Conference documentation including presentations supplied by speakers (where submitted)
Please note: Flights & Hotel accommodation is not included in the conference fee. For discounts on travel, click here
CONFERENCE IN COOPERATION WITH